Friday, January 14, 2011

Strange!

After spending time playing online & watching TV last night, the boys & I headed off to bed. My husband was already asleep & somehow they talked me into sleeping in our room with me. They "camped" in our bed & after a good night sleep(something I am getting used to!) we headed out into the family room upstairs to watch morning cartoons & eat breakfast. Before I could head downstairs to grab their grub, I realized that the TV was not responding to my repeated attempts  to turn it on. What in the world?

After investigating, I realized that the components were unplugged. The cords were arranged in a way that I was able to get everything plugged back in where it belonged, but the question is still the same-- Why was it unplugged? I sent my husband a text message at work & he was adamant about the fact that he did not unplug it. He didn't even have time to think about playing practical jokes as he rushed out to work this morning (thanks to the fact that two little boys took up 75% of the bed & disrupted his sleep). The boys were with me from the time we headed off to bed to the time that we all headed into the family room together this morning, so there is no way that they did it either.

I really don't know what to say about this other than the obvious observation that it is strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment